Smile makeovers are the process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic procedures. Your dentist will analyze your face and understand your smile goals before executing the smile makeover treatment. At McClane Dentistry in Stuart, FL, we have experienced dental professionals who will examine your oral conditions and give you the best smile makeover to improve your oral health and aesthetics.
Advantages of smile makeovers
There are several advantages of getting a smile makeover treatment in Stuart, FL, like:
- Smile makeovers give a boost in confidence-one of the most known benefit of smile makeovers is how good it will make you look and feel. Many people will tell you that they gained a lot of confidence after getting a smile makeover..
- A smile makeover offers streamlined treatment- Smile makeovers minimizes your time and budget from treatment to planning standpoint. The treatment combines all cosmetic treatments into one plan. This makes it easier for your doctor to perform the procedure in order. During the consultation, your Stuart, FL dentist will discuss with you the unique aesthetic goals. The doctor will then will recommend a treatment that best suits your needs.
- A smile makeover can improve your oral health and function- While the primary goal of a smile makeover is to improve the aesthetics of your smile, you are also likely to enjoy other health benefits. For example, any new restoration will be designed to improve your bite and enhance your chewing function as a result. Therefor, your overall health will be improved.
- You will be able to enjoy a whiter, brighter smile- Whether you choose professional teeth whitening or dental restorations, the primary focus of smile makeover is to deliver a natural-looking, bright smile.
- With a smile design, you can make an excellent first impression. Following a recent study, Americans believe that an attractive smile is a key to being successful both professionally and romantically.
Types of treatments for smile makeovers
A smile makeover includes various types of cosmetic dentistry treatments in Stuart, FL, like:
- Composite bonding- Bonding is applying a tooth-colored composite resin to repair a decayed, damaged, chipped, fractured, or discolored tooth. Bonding is a very quick solution to improve your smile and can be achieved in a single visit to a dentist.
- Invisalign- The treatment involves wearing many clear plastic orthodontic trays known as custom-fitted aligners. There are no metal wires or brackets. You can remove the aligners for short periods making them easier to eat and brush.
- Six months smile/ fixed short-term cosmetics orthodontics- this is a type of brace placed to re-position crooked or badly aligned teeth in six months. It is the best form of treatment for those who need teeth correction but is afraid to undergo treatment for a long period.
Who is eligible for smile makeovers?
Both young and old patients can get smile makeover procedures. However, adults are the most likely patients. You can get a smile makeover if you have one of the following:
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Tooth loss or severely damaged teeth
- Tooth stain or discoloration
- Broken, worn or chipped teeth
- Gaps or uneven spaces between teeth
- A gummy smile
- A receded gum line
Getting a smile makeover in Stuart, FL
Whether we like it or not, our smile is the first thing people notice about us, and first impressions matter a lot. Therefore if you are not comfortable with your facial appearance, you need to consult a professional dentist today. You can visit McClane Dentistry located in Stuart, Florida. To book an appointment, call us at (772) 287-0788.