According to the American Society of plastic surgeons, ideal candidates for fillers should have the following:
- You should be a non-smoker.
- Should commit to maintaining good health.
- Should have a positive outlook and a realistic goal for the improvement of their appearance
Filler treatment should only be provided by licensed medical physicians, dentists, or registered nurses who have also obtained relevant training in safe and effective administering dermal fillers. At McClane Dentistry, you will get the most experienced professionals who have several years of experience working with this.
Various substances can be used as your fillers in Stuart, FL:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite- its brand name is Radiesse. It is naturally found in the human bones and is a mineral-like compound. Its
– To enhance the fullness of the cheeks and other facial contours.
– Moderate to severe creases such as frown lines.
– Improves facial wasting. For example, in HIV-positive people taking a certain kind of medication.
Since it is produced biosynthetically, you do not need to worry about allergic reactions.
- Hyaluronic acid- the injections are used to improve the contour of your skin and reduce depression in the skin caused by scars. Hyaluronic can also improve:
– Cheek depression.
– Crows feet at the corner of your eyes.
– Deep smile lines.