Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Full mouth rehabilitation means combining restorative dental treatments with fixing or rebuilding your smile. The main goal is to make patients smile again, and strengthen and fortify your healthy oral tissues and tooth structures. McClane Dentistry offers effective mouth rehabilitation treatments in Stuart, FL, at an affordable price.
Advantages of full mouth rehabilitation
There are numerous potential issues associated with your teeth and gums, like cavities or oral injury. Since full mouth rehabilitation involves numerous treatments to provide solutions to your concern, you will get a lot of benefits from the procedure. Some the benefits include:
- Replacement of missing tooth.
- Rehabilitation corrects teeth that are affected by chips and cracks.
- Full mouth rehabilitation corrects teeth misalignment and gaps.
- Corrects discoloration of teeth affected by deep stains.
- Rehabilitation corrects teeth affected by damage and decay.
- Treatment of periodontal gum diseases.
- Improvement of teeth affected by the worn-down appearance.
- Improvement of conditions associated with TMJ disorder.
Types of treatments for mouth rehabilitation
Some treatment options for oral cancer require a patient to undergo a unique type of full mouth reconstruction that involves replacing missing teeth and potential restoration of missing structures of the oral cavity. Types of treatment include:
- Dental implants
Who is eligible for full mouth rehabilitation?
There are a lot of people with dental problems throughout their mouth that need to be treated comprehensively with a final vision that will improve both function and aesthetics. Some of the patients of the treatment in Stuart, FL, include:
- People with a missing tooth.
- If you have numerous teeth with large fillings that are failing or exhibiting decay.
- Anyone with cracked or broken teeth.
- If you have badly worn out teeth due to teeth grinding.
- People born with ectodermal Dysplasia.
- People born with Amelogenesis.
- People with dentinogenesis imperfect.
General or restorative dentists, oral surgeons, and orthodontists are the ones required in mouth rehabilitation. Although in some cases, periodontists are also required to handle problems related to gums. We have experienced dental professionals who can execute the treatments with precision for you.
Getting full mouth rehabilitation in Stuart, FL
If you are wondering where to get the best clinic with amazing services, look no more. McClane Dentistry is an award-winning clinic in dental practices. We have dental professionals with experience in handling complex dental treatments. You can call (772) 287-0788 to schedule your consultation. We are conveniently located at 1001 Southeast Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, Florida 34996.