Who is eligible for full mouth rehabilitation?
There are a lot of people with dental problems throughout their mouth that need to be treated comprehensively with a final vision that will improve both function and aesthetics. Some of the patients of the treatment in Stuart, FL, include:
- People with a missing tooth.
- If you have numerous teeth with large fillings that are failing or exhibiting decay.
- Anyone with cracked or broken teeth.
- If you have badly worn out teeth due to teeth grinding.
- People born with ectodermal Dysplasia.
- People born with Amelogenesis.
- People with dentinogenesis imperfect.
General or restorative dentists, oral surgeons, and orthodontists are the ones required in mouth rehabilitation. Although in some cases, periodontists are also required to handle problems related to gums. We have experienced dental professionals who can execute the treatments with precision for you.