Who is eligible for root canal therapy?
- Anyone who experiences severe pain while chewing or biting.
- If you have pimples or cysts on your gums
- Anyone with a chipped or cracked tooth.
- If you have lingering sensitivity to hot or cold even after the sensation is removed.
- Anyone with swollen or tender gums.
- If you have a deep decay or darkening gums.
Getting a root canal therapy in Stuart, FL
You should always visit a dentist if you develop a toothache. Do not assume that the tooth will be okay. The pain might go away, but once the tooth is infected, the pulp cannot heal itself. If any infection or bacteria affects your teeth, root canal procedure is the best treatment to go for. It is painless and lasts longer. Contact Dr. Vincent T. McClane, D.M.D., at McClane Dentistry and get the best treatment in Stuart, FL for dental infections.