Botox is an injection used to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. It is also used to treat neck spasms, also known as cervical dystonia, excessive sweating, overactive bladder, and lazy eye. McClane Dentistry in Stuart offers effective Botox treatments that will help you to look flawless and younger.
Advantages of Botox
Benefits of the Botox treatment in Stuart, FL are:
- Botox treats a drooping brow. Drooping brow causes patients to look unhappy and tired even if they are awake and happy.
- Botox stops excessive sweat. The national library of medicine defines hyperhidrosis as a condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably—people with this condition sweat even when the temperature is cool or at rest. However, it acts as a shield for sweat glands.
- Botox reduces migraine pain. Most migraine sufferers usually think that the drug stops the migraine itself, but what they do not know it reduces many of their major symptoms. The symptoms include sensitivity to light and nausea, and this makes the migraine easier to deal with.
- Botox treats bell’s palsy. Administering this treatment to the paralyzed side of the patient’s face can help relax muscles that might have tightened up and become painful. It can also prevent facial tics. The technique can also help relax the movement of the dominant side, thus giving the face a more balanced look even when the patient is talking or moving their face.
- Botox treatment stops eye twitch or squinting. In most cases, twitching can be rapid or constant; at other times, a cramp can cause a permanent muscle spasm holding it in a tense position for a long time. Apart from being annoying, this twitching can be painful and sometimes interfere with patients’ vision.
Types of treatments
Depending on your particular requirements, there are different types of treatments available:
- Baby Botox- is the best treatment for people looking to prevent signs of aging. It slows down the progression of lines around the eyes, eyebrows, and forehead. It refers to the desire for subtle rather than more dramatic changes.
- Blowtox. This is the best treatment for those who want to stop scalp sweating. Blowtox is a nickname for it being injected into the scalp to prevent perspiration. However, this excessive sweating for some people is a medical condition called hyperhidrosis. For others, it is a matter of keeping a sweaty scalp at bay to preserve a hairstyle.
- Botox- is the best for guys who want to get anti-wrinkles treatment. It is not just for women, men too can undergo this process.
- NewTox jeuveau- best for ex-Botox users.
Who is eligible for Botox
- Anyone below 18 years is not eligible.
- Pregnant and lactating women are also not eligible.
- Anyone allergic to eggs cannot undergo the procedure because the same protein found in eggs is also in Botox.
- If you have any neuromuscular conditions.
- If you are taking any medication, especially antibiotics that are aminoglycosides, it is likely to interfere with it.
Getting Botox in Stuart, FL
For any inquiries and booking, call (772) 287-0788. McClane Dentistry office is located conveniently in the heart of Stuart, FL.