Tooth bonding is a dental procedure done to repair broken or chipped teeth. Our bonding restores the perfect shape and silhouette to a broken tooth in an single sitting. You can also go for teeth bonding to fill the gap between front teeth and elongate teeth slightly.
If you want to get your teeth bonded and happen to be living in Stuart, FL, contact us at McClane Dentistry. We have experienced dentists who will first analyze the conditions of your teeth and then decide if bonding is the right solution for you.
Who is eligible for teeth bonding?
Your friendly Stuart, FL dentist might recommend you to undergo the tooth bonding process if:
- You are not satisfied with the way your smile looks. But the procedure might not work for those who have experienced excess decay or trauma.
- Our bonding is limited to those who want to fix a unique problem. Since our bonding is for minor changes in your mouth and helps teeth that do not undergo excess pressure, you cannot get teeth bonding on most of your teeth because they are not sturdy. If you exert additional pressure, they are likely to be damaged, causing you to seek another dental restoration.
Advantages of Bonding Your Teeth
There are several advantages of the procedure:
- Our bonding procedure is affordable. This means that performing the cosmetic work is very easy and it costs little, and the procedure is less invasive.
- Our bonding procedure is very effective. When correctly done, our bonding procedures can last several months. The UV rays harden the resin into a strong material, just like an original tooth. However if you notice a slight difference, such as there is more pressure on one jaw, so the chances of resins falling off after a few days are high.
- There are no side effects on most occasions. The resin surface falls off, and you remain with the same broken tooth. In this case, there is no way it can cause pain or discomfort even during sitting.
- You are sure of a perfect smile. The tooth bonding works better than veneers in most cases. This is because veneers are not custom-made most of the time, subsequently they do not fit perfectly. Resin is always the best solution since they are like putty (while soft).
Types of treatments for dental teeth bonding
There are two types of dental treatments, and both treatments incorporate composite resin materials. An accomplished restorative dentist in Stuart, FL, bonds to your teeth using a unique adhesive.
- Direct bonding- direct bonding fixes your decayed or chipped teeth quickly in one sitting. Direct bonding restores the shape, function, look, and color of the teeth.
- Composite dental bonding- involves placing colored tooth restorations, also known as fillings.
We have specialized cosmetic dentists with years of experience performing the procedure. Our specialists use UV light for making the composite dental tooth bonding sturdy.
Getting Your Teeth Bonded In Stuart, FL
You do not have to worry about your discolored, broken, or chipped teeth; dental tooth bonding has a solution for you. You can book an appointment at McClane Dentistry or call (772) 287-0788. We have the best reputation and our services are exemplary.